[DejaGnu] GUI Testing with DejaGnu

From: hmosley
Subject: [DejaGnu] GUI Testing with DejaGnu
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:09:28 -0500

I have recently joined a company using Java to develop POS applications.  As a
startup, they have no budget for test tools, so I started investigating and
found my way to Android via Bryan Oakley on comp.lang.tcl.  The Cameron Laird
page on Android brought me to the April, 2001 email exchange where Rob seemed to
propose using Tk and Boa proposed a solution using Android.

Has there been any further progress in this area for a platform-independeent GUI
test tool?  Is there any other tool to investigate at this time?

Thanks.

Anyway, Rob seem