Re: DejaGnu-tutorial

From: Niklaus Giger
Subject: Re: DejaGnu-tutorial
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:39:16 +0200

On Monday, 8. July 2002 17.13, Ben Elliston wrote:

>   Niklaus> Some time ago (Nov 2001) I submitted on the same mailing list a
> propopal for Niklaus> a short introduction into getting DejaGnu up and
> running. I never got a Niklaus> response from you whether you would accept
> such a tutorial and integrate it Niklaus> into the DejaGnu distribution.
>
> Would it make sense to fold this into the user manual so that there is
> one definitive place to find Dejagnu documentation?
Sure, but I am not used at editing SGML documents it will demand much more
time, but I  could give it a try. Do you have a suggestion for a SGML editor
(preferably graphical)? Currently I either use LyX, abiword, vi. kword and
openoffice are also installed.

It would demand a certain redesign of the whole dejagnu manual.

BTW, I would appreciate if a native english speaker would proof read my
additions.

Regards
--
Niklaus Giger