Re: Documentation questions

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: Documentation questions
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:06:12 -0600

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:56:46AM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> I've updated the appropriate bug in bugzilla with this info.  Thanks.
> (A couple people already reported this, as it turns out.)

  I should check your DejaGnu bug reports... I usually only pay attention to
the ones I get. I'd fix this problem by just grabbing my new release when it
comes out a bit later today. Other than a few minor things, our CVS
repositories are mostly synced up now. (at least on my end :-)

> Bummer.  I really prefer info.  It's hard to beat the convenience if
> you're already an Emacs user.

  I'm an emacs user, but to be honest, I prefer HTML to info files. When it
comes to format, I don't find writing SGML any weirder than texinfo.

        - rob -