Re: Deja GNU on embedded systems

From: Niklaus Giger
Subject: Re: Deja GNU on embedded systems
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:16:29 +0200

On Samstag, 12. Oktober 2002 19.50, you wrote:
> Hi Niklaus,
>
> I saw your name on Deja GNU documentation. It mentions
> that you had used Deja GNU to test a vxWorks embedded
> system.
We are still in the preparation phase and are preparing other kinds of
infrastructure. Also I had to give over the projet to a co-worker, who is
just beginning his work.
> I have used Expect to test as embedded system and is thinking
> of giving Deja GNU a try. The document by Rob Savoye is
> not exactly easy to follow. I hope you might be able to
> share your experience by sharing some of your setups and
> test scripts. This will give me a quick jump start on
> Deja GNU. I appreciate for any assistance you might be
> able to give me. Thanks.
Did you checkout the newest DejaGnu version 1.4.3? This is my
latest contribution. I just know that we probably won't use all the GNU
autotools for our project. (We use jam to build our projects.) Instead we
will just have a separate test directory.

Regards

--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6