Re: calc example

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: calc example
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:32:17 -0600

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 02:07:45PM -0400, bemis wrote:
> hello,
> I have downloaded dejagnu-1.4.3 from cvs, and I get a strange error when
> I try to build the calc example after I have ran ./configure.

  Arg... I forgot to regenerate the Makefile.in and aclocal.m4 file with the
latest automake, like I did everything else. As the examples aren't built
recursively, they didn't get regenerated when I reran automake. I just checked
in a fix for this, or you can do a "aclocal; autoconf; automake" in the
calc subdirectory. The hello example was regenerated correctly.

        - rob -