Re: bluegnu? can I modify it?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: bluegnu? can I modify it?
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:21:04 -0600

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 02:14:43PM -0400, bemis wrote:
> bluegnu definately does not support the -x flag for runtest.
> can someone add help, and something to ignore or utilize the -x switch?
> the base runtest does allow the -x switch which outputs xml( see the

  As "BlueGnu" is unmaintained, and included as a "contrib" things, I
wouldn't do anything with it. BlueGnu was an interesting rewrite of
DejaGnu in iTcl, but it's limited to native testing only, so I think
only the original author uses it. I've kept it around mostly cause every
once in a while, I get the urge to rewrite DejaGnu in iTcl myself.

        - rob -