Thanks for giving reply

From: vijay dasa
Subject: Thanks for giving reply
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:45:53 -0800 (PST)

I am linux novice.I would like to know how to run
tests using dejagnu.I installed 1.4.3 version.I
configuered deja with prefix source directory in the
deja itself.I checked with deja checking mentioned in
the web.It gave positive results.I would like to know
how to run test cases for calc example.I dont know
commands to how to do that.Is that directly runtest
from where config.guess is located,Do I need to
mention any runtest options.I havenot clearly
understand what are runtest defaults.
        To run calc example do I need GCC test suite.I have
to install GCC test suite still.I am not understanding
Deja documentation clearly.Can you tell alternate
location for deja documention otherthan GNU.
I am expecting a reply from you.
Inadvance thanking you.