Re: Regarding tests in Deja

From: bemis
Subject: Re: Regarding tests in Deja
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 06:31:08 -0500

1.4.3 is stable on 7.2 RedHat
runtest needs to be in your path.  The calc program has errors built into it on
purpose to show that there are some FAIL cases.
Your example testsuite should be added to calc.exp in the testsuite directory in
the calc.test directory.

to get runtest in your path:
export the PATH vairable again with the path of the stable version of dejagnu
in it.

-matt-