Re: Master sources?

From: Fernando Nasser
Subject: Re: Master sources?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:34:18 -0400

Ben Elliston wrote:
Rob Savoye <address@hidden> writes:

 Where ? I haven't synced up with sources since I did the 1.4.3
release, but don't remember any nasty differences. I'd love to
cleanup what I can before the next release.

There's no good reason I can think of to have divergent trees.  Let's
try and sync them up.  Is there a nominated dejagnu maintainer for
sources that could import regularly (like once per week)?

I was trying to synch when Rob released... I have been very busy to be able to do it once a week so if someone else volunteers it would be good.

P.S.: I still believe it is better to send all patches to be applied to sources to Rob first (unless it is an emergency fix -- in this case apply to sources and send to Rob) and merge back releases only (for stability).

--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                     E-Mail:  address@hidden