Re: tcl debugger errors :-(

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: tcl debugger errors :-(
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:08:56 -0600

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 08:36:08AM +1000, Ben Elliston wrote:
> If I recall, the debugger comes packaged with Expect.  It may not have
> been tested against recentl Tcl releases and, if that is the case, it
> is most likely bit rotten.

  What's the versions of Tcl/Expect you are using ? The latest Expect 5.38
snapshot works with the latest snapshot, Tcl 8.5a. I haven't tested the
debugger with this combo, but I will. The debugger is part of expect, not
Tcl itself. I also talked to Don Libes about the buffering problem reported
earlier, he says he has a correct patch.

        - rob -