Re: Site setup & terminology

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: Site setup & terminology
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:50:40 -0700

Gary Cote wrote:
A few years back, I worked at a place that used dejagnu
pretty extensively. I didn't set up the environment;
just added my own little test cases and such. Now, I'm
trying to spread the dejagnu gospel to my current company.

So ... I'm trying to establish a functional, but not overly
elaborate, dejagnu environment. And I'm having a bit of a
hard time bootstrapping myself, so to speak. I'm finding
the terminology sprinkled throughout the user manual, man
page, and info pages particularly confusing.

Heh.  Agreed.  And the examples often don't work.

My minor contribution is
http://kegel.com/crosstool/crosstool-0.10/simple/simple.html
which is a working example of how to do remote testing.
(I hope to extend it to show how to really remote test gcc.)
- Dan