Re: Beginner woes trying out rsh/rcp with dejagnu

From: Dan Kegel
Subject: Re: Beginner woes trying out rsh/rcp with dejagnu
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:57:42 -0700

Tom Tromey wrote:
In this case |& is part of the Tcl "exec" command.

Thanks; I thought of that after posting, but hadn't yet wandered over
to http://www.tcl.tk to look it up.

I don't know the answer to your other question.  It seems weird to me
too that "rsh -n" isn't used.  Or that we don't redirect or close
stdin.

OK, sounds like a buglet. Maybe I'll submit a patchlet if I verify
adding the -n is important.

(I still can't quite run remote tests in a chroot jail yet, due to
quoting problems. That'll teach me to try to use a shell
script login wrapper!  Time to write a chroot login wrapper in C...
or maybe modify login itself to support chrooting some users directly...)

- Dan