Re: current xml log input/output handling.

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: current xml log input/output handling.
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:33:25 -0600

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 06:28:35PM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> (Yes, despite appearances, i'm actually working on the XML stuff.  8-)

  See what happens when I go on vacation ? :-)

> Anyway, one difference is the xml log file's <input> and <output>
> handling.  (sources.redhat.com has a version like master framework.exp

  I think the idea of <input> and <output> was just to have some coorelation
between the test itself, and the test status.

> Given that the current behaviour is broken (and makes syncing w/ the
> sources.redhat.com version a bit harder 8-), I'm going to submit a
> patch to remove it after i've tested it adequately.

  I think the sources.redhat.com must have missed a few patches... but anyway,
making the XML output have the best behaviour is good. Not too many people are
using the XML output yet, so this is the time to make it work good. Now that
I'm back, do you have a patch I can test yet ? :-)

        - rob -