Re: new DejaGnu team member

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: new DejaGnu team member
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:03:11 -0600

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 05:46:39PM -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> Nah, you just have to embed a TCL interpreter in Python
> to handle the TCL embedded in the testcases :-)

  Actually, the idea behind the joke was to rewrite runtest.exp in C, and it
would contain both a Tcl and a Python interpreter, so test case drivers could
be written in either scripting language. Whether Python has support for Expect
or not, I'm not sure. But Expect can be made to use any scripting language.

        - rob -