Test fails

From: Raymond Law
Subject: Test fails
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 10:23:48 -0800 (PST)

I wrote some batch tests to test a program.  All
output is generated before the first attempt to match
the first expect pattern specified in the expect
script.  If none of the output matches the first
pattern, it will fails on me and gives me an error.
It seems like there is no more output to compare with.
 All the tests that follow will not be run.  I am
quite new to DejaGnu and I think my problem must be
something fundamental that I don't know.  Please help.
 Thanks in advance.

Ray,