Need Mdes? We GOT EEVYRHTNIG! No Percspiiton for Vlauim, ...

From: Gladys Mitchell
Subject: Need Mdes? We GOT EEVYRHTNIG! No Percspiiton for Vlauim, ...
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:05:27 -0400

Dear Dejagnu (Fri, 09 Apr 2004 09:01:27 -0700)

The new Onlgine Pharymacy is here at your convenience!

Wou|ld you lijke to get rid of all those achfes and paicns?

No need to be in pabin we have Vicogdin, Xanfax, Zolroft, Provzac and much mo|re...

(Grasnd Opegning, 80% off all meds, Orfder today at your doorstep tomorrow!)

Bypass all the long lines, Place your ordder discgreetly now Cldick hesre