Re: [patch] Add support for Ada (GNAT)

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [patch] Add support for Ada (GNAT)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 20:38:33 -0600

On Mon, Apr 12, 2004 at 02:41:56PM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:

> I sent the following message two weeks ago, but never received any
> response. Is this the proper address to send such messages. I see
> in the archives that this list is plagued with spam, perhaps did
> this message simply go unnoticed?

  I personally never saw it, so it probably got caught in my spam filter.
Unfortunately all the lists on gnu.org have been heavily harvested, so they
get more spam than real messages. Your patch looks fine. I'm in the process of
moving my office over the next two days, I'll try to get it added, tested,
and checked in when everything comes back up in the new location.

        - rob -