Looking for binutils test cases and documentation in dejagnu test suite

From: Nitin Yewale
Subject: Looking for binutils test cases and documentation in dejagnu test suite
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:04:43 +0530

Hi,
        I am able to write 2 test cases by looking at the test cases present in
gcc.c-torture/compile directory.

1> Can anybody tell me where I can get the documentation of the procedures used
in the test cases like "dg-options" or "dg-final"

2> I want to use utilities like "readelf" in my test cases as well. Can
anybody tell me the reference test cases in dejagnu test suite?

Regards,
Nitin Yewale.