How to test ARM pre-built toolchain with dejagnu?

From: Jinag Robert
Subject: How to test ARM pre-built toolchain with dejagnu?
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 15:24:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi,All,
I'm testing an ARM pre-built toolchain.But I can't get the source code of the patches.

My Workstation PC: Redhat 9.0+dejagnu 1.4.4
Target board: ARM linux 2.4.21+ busybox 1.0-pre7

I have setup rshd and rlogind serivces on the target board and tried example test according to dejagnu-remote-howto.html. It secceeded. My board definition file is "myboard-rshrcp.exp".
Then I downloaded gcc testsuite source code. Then, how to run all gcc testsuites using my board definition file and the dejagnu remote setup by running runtest directly?

Best Regards and Thanks,
Robert

Do You Yahoo!?
150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂