Adding new target how-to.

From: Petar Penchev
Subject: Adding new target how-to.
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:42:48 +0200

Hello All,
I am working on new gcc and I would like to extend DejaGNU in order to be able to test it. I have downloaded a .PDF version
of documantation, but it is pretty unclear about adding new targets.

After I compile gcc i start make check , compilation tests start, but when execution does not work at all.

So, can anybody tell me where I can find how-tos about it ? I have one more question, DejaGnu by default is using gdb, however I have another cpu simulator, which I would like to use. Is it possible with DejaGNU ?

Regards
--
Petar Penchev
Software engineer