another way to port dejagnu to windows

From: Yan Jiang
Subject: another way to port dejagnu to windows
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:54:13 +0800

Hi, everyone.
I am new to dejagnu, using it to make a test framework about 2-3 months.
Recently, my boss wants me to port the whole framework to windows.

Cygwin is a good choice which i have already tried out.
Now I came through this idea that whether I can port dejagnu to windows
using activeTcl and expect package which provided by the same org?

Now I am working on this subject.
I just want to know if there is anyone who have already done this or
tried to work it out before.
And any suggestions would be helpful.

:)

ps: i got confused with this "load_lib" func.
it is used in libraries, with this func libraries can call proc stored in different exp file.
but I can't make it work in unix nor windows.
any one knows this?