Re: another way to port dejagnu to windows

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: another way to port dejagnu to windows
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:51:47 -0700

Yan Jiang wrote:

I am new to dejagnu, using it to make a test framework about 2-3 months.
Recently, my boss wants me to port the whole framework to windows.

Cygwin is a good choice which i have already tried out.
Now I came through this idea that whether I can port dejagnu to windows
using activeTcl and expect package which provided by the same org?

Cygwin has been used for many years to run DejaGnu on Windoze. I'm not sure how well the port of expect is maintained, (I don't own any win32 machines), but it should work fine. You want to use the Tcl/expect that's part of Cygwin, not the activeTcl version.

        - rob -