RE: [HOWTO] RE: dejagnu remote testing without rsh/rcp facilities on tar

From: Dave Korn
Subject: RE: [HOWTO] RE: dejagnu remote testing without rsh/rcp facilities on target.
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:02:58 +0100

On 27 April 2006 15:01, J.J.Garcia wrote:

> Btw, did you finally found the old testcases for 2.95.3 release? when you
> have the time, feel free to tell me how to get them from you.

  Sorry, I was too busy to dig them out so far, they're on my pc at home which
has a drive beginning to fail and I've been having trouble getting it cleanly
transferred across to a new one; I'll get to it in the next few days.  As for
how to get them, I could always just mail them to your gmail account - that
should be big enough, shouldn't it?  Is there an upper limit on the size of
attachments?  Sending a big email should be no problem at my end and sounds
easiest to me, but if it's too awkward for you I could find a public web or ftp
server somewhere and upload it instead; let me know.

    cheers,
      DaveK