dejagnu get hang at remote.exp (remote_spawn proc)

From: noam_a
Subject: dejagnu get hang at remote.exp (remote_spawn proc)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 00:10:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
i finally succeed to execute the package to test "my" version of gdb
using another compiler than gcc

but now the package get stack at remote_spawn proc (at dejagnu/remote.exp)
at the line:

set result [catch "spawn $commandline" pid];

i'm not so familier with expect/tcl and i cant understand what is the
problem
i just want to test the standard gdb tests package using dejagnu on my gdb.
why it's so hard?
please, any one can explain why it get stack?
any ideas?

Thanks,
Noam