honoring gcc test stack size

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: honoring gcc test stack size
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:47:14 -0600

Hi

I investigated one failure: pr20621-1.x3
and discovered that it is using a LOT
of stack.  I don't know what the stack
size limit parameter you gave me is supposed
to do.

I increased the init task's stack to 128K
and that one passed.
The issues for testing rtems now are:

+ how to find tests marked as expected failures
 on similar embedded configurations that run
 on simulators in gdb.
+ posting results
+ moving on to other targets. :-D

I am running again with the larger stack size
and (I hope) all of the suggestions you both
have made.

Thank you both. I really do appreciate the
help so far. I have wanted to post gcc test
results for rtems for years and never made it
happen.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985