find_++ returns a directory

From: Jie Zhang
Subject: find_++ returns a directory
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 00:03:56 +0800

Hi,

I'm testing installed GNU toolchain using dejagnu. I just encountered a problem that find_g++ returned a directory which happened to be named as g++ and located under $tool_root_dir. I expected it would return [transform g++]. I can work around this problem by naming that directory in a name other than g++. But I think adding a check on the return value of lookfor_file in all functions like find_g++ might be a better solution. Is it a good idea? If possible, I can try to work out a patch.

Jie