Placing the configuration file in the user space

From: kalyanreddy
Subject: Placing the configuration file in the user space
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 05:13:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have modified configuration file as per my needs and the dejagnu is now
working as per my needs.

I dont want to plce the configuration file in /usr/share/dejagnu/baseboard
folder, I want to place the configuration file in user space.

when we invoke the dejagnu using the runtest, it will automatically checks
for configuration file in the mentioned path.

can some body please tell me how to change the default search path for the
configuration file.

Thanks,
-Kalyan.