Re: Testcase

From: shruthi k
Subject: Re: Testcase
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 12:38:51 +0530

Thanks for your reply.I'm trying to add a test case to an existing testsuite.
Also,could you please send links/info on how to run an individual test.

Thanks,
Shruthi

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:10 AM Jacob Bachmeyer <address@hidden> wrote:
shruthi k wrote:
> how to add and run individual testcase in dejagnu

Please provide more information.  Are you trying to add a new
testsuite?  A test case to an existing testsuite?

This part of the manual is a bit "thin" at the moment and improving it
is on my own TODO list, after having spent parts of the past few years
blundering about adding a testsuite to my own project.

-- Jacob

--
Regards,
Shruthi k.k