Re: dejagnu version update?

From: Maciej W. Rozycki
Subject: Re: dejagnu version update?
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:45:20 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 14 May 2020, Rob Savoye wrote:

>   Right now working through patches is probably more important. :-)
> There's zero patches on the DejaGnu savannah site, so I'd ask anybody to
> submit them so I don't have to dig them out of email archives.

 I have reposted the single patch I have had outstanding.  Please review.
I have a couple of new ones down the line.

 Overall perhaps a patch management system might be good having to make
chasing patches easier, such as patchwork, and we already use Git, so we
are set for using that tool.  Siddhesh has recently installed version 2.0
for glibc and migrated all the old patchwork data, and might be able to
give us some input.

 Siddhesh, would you care to tell us how much effort it would be to set up
fresh patchwork?  The patch traffic is surely much lower with DejaGnu than
it is with glibc, and there would be no data to migrate (but we might want
to feed a couple of months' back worth of mailing list traffic).

 Just a suggestion.  See: <https://patchwork.sourceware.org/> to get a
feel.

  Maciej