Raspberry PI toolchain

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Raspberry PI toolchain
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 07:44:12 -0600

  I managed to build a cross toolchain from git for the Raspberry PI B3
models, complete with an up-to-data sysroot (Debian Buster). I'll use
this to test cross testing changes to real hardware. I'll build this for
a few other versions later. It's a big file cause of the large sysroot,
but if anyone has a PI, here you go:
https://www.senecass.com/workshops/PI/gcc-11.0.0-custom-x86_64_arm-pi3-linux-gnueabihf.xz

  I discovered on an unrelated project that Using Boost in C++ code
makes it impossible for me build some programs natively as I keep
running out of memory. Cross compiling was the only way to get it to work.

        - rob -