Re: patches done

From: Jacob Bachmeyer
Subject: Re: patches done
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 23:21:28 -0500

Rob Savoye wrote:
  I finished all the patches Jacob added to our savannah patch tracker.
I did validate the ones that effected target configuration with my
minimal cross testing setup, but would appreciate somebody with a more
complex environment could give current 'master' a sanity check.

  I don't think any of the bugs on debbugs.gnu.org are that important,
but I'll see if any should be addressed.

With that done, and the bugfixes in place for the next release, I have two documentation patches to put in before the next release. (I had to wait until the bugfixes were merged because the documentation mentions them.) They have been submitted to Savannah as patch #9941.

-- Jacob