Re: emacs-lisp-intro.txt

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: emacs-lisp-intro.txt
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:01:13 +0000 (UTC)

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> wrote:

   I'd guess Robert `cvs remove'd the file (i.e. `r' in PCL-CVS) but didn't
   commit the change ?

You are probably right.  (I cannot remember; I was too sleepy.)

Anyhow, I removed emacs-lisp-intro.txt using the following commands
(it had a sticky date, hence the `cvs update -A'):

    cvs add emacs-lisp-intro.txt
    pushd ..
    cvs update -A
    popd
    cvs status emacs-lisp-intro.txt
    cvs remove -f emacs-lisp-intro.txt
    cvs ci -m "Remove emacs-lisp-intro.txt erroneously installed" \
       emacs-lisp-intro.txt
    cvs status emacs-lisp-intro.txt

and according to the status report, the file has been removed.

Sorry for the bother; and thank you for the information about using
CVS!

--
    Robert J. Chassell            address@hidden  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises       http://www.rattlesnake.com