Re: INFO on add-ons

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: INFO on add-ons
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:14:20 +0000 (UTC)

   On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 17:38, Robert J. Chassell wrote:

   > Please write a short, introductory document explaining how to convert
   > a document written with XML markup to good, readable Texinfo
   > automatically, so it can then be converted to DVI (and Postscript,
   > PDF, etc), to HTML, to Info, and back again to DocBook and XML.

address@hidden wrote:

   No, this is not one, but:
   XSLT can do quite a lot.

   And maybe docbook2X is worth something....

Both are worth something.  I can assure you.  I have worked with both.
The problem is, I would have to reteach myself to do that again.  It
would take more time than I have.  What I need -- and many people are
in the same boat as me -- is a well written, short document that tells
me what to do (as well as why, so I remember).

--
    Robert J. Chassell            address@hidden  address@hidden
    Rattlesnake Enterprises       http://www.rattlesnake.com