Re: Emacs with X11 on Mac OS X

From: Thomas F. Burdick
Subject: Re: Emacs with X11 on Mac OS X
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:23:59 -0700

I just got back from vacation, made the last change you suggested, and
Emacs built fine.  Thanks.  It seems to work fine, but I have noticed
one buglet: when I launch emacs like this:

  $ emacs some-file &

It shows me the splash screen instead of the file I'm editing.  If I
type anything, I see the correct buffer, but it's a little disturbing.

Other than that, it's the same old Emacs I'm used to on Unix -- wonderful!

--
         ,'  .\  / | No to Imperialist war |