Re: `help-with-tutorial' (with arg) completion problem

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: `help-with-tutorial' (with arg) completion problem
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:17:18 -0400

    How about a simpler solution along the lines of what I did to
    M-x imenu (which used to do something similar):

            (let ((minibuffer-setup-hook minibuffer-setup-hook))
              (add-hook 'minibuffer-setup-hook 'minibuffer-completion-help)
              (read-language-name 'tutorial "Language: " "English"))

I didn't think of that.  If it does the job, please install it.