Re: use diff-list in Emacs

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: use diff-list in Emacs
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 17:52:10 +0200

Alex Schroeder <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>
>> How about checking in some changes that use it on load-path, for
>> example?
>
> Well, the need is not too big as people can always just use
> add-to-list to do things.  Removing from load-path is usually not
> required.

What I was trying to get at: Diff-lists are a nontrivial feature in
itself, and keymaps add more complexity.  So it might help to discuss
the simple case.  Discussing the simple case is greatly encouraged if
diff-lists are used by default in Customize (where it makes sense).

Hence I think it would be useful to start using diff-lists where it
makes sense.

kai