Re: temp_echo_area_glyphs and Emacspeak

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: temp_echo_area_glyphs and Emacspeak
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2002 20:22:15 -0400

    Just one question: Where should the lisp defvar go?  I didn't
    find any suitable .el file in lisp/ at first glance.

subr.el will do.

    Yes, will do.  I looked at the code, and I'm a bit confused
    where to call such a  message-hook actually.
    At first glance, I'd say in message3 in xdisp.c, but there is also message2
    and the various no_log and dolog variants.

Some of these call each other.  Find the one or two places that the
others call, and change those.