Re: last character on line different when behind invis text?

From: Damien Elmes
Subject: Re: last character on line different when behind invis text?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:25:55 +1000

> Please try this replacement function.  The code does what the doc strings
> says.  Whether that makes for correct behavior I am not sure.

This fixes the problem I mentioned! I had a look through the CVS logs for
forward-visible-line, but I couldn't see any change which may have caused this
behavior. The new behavior is certainly preferable - if there is any visible
text on the line, it shouldn't be skipped over.

Does anyone see a reason why this change shouldn't be commited?

Regards,

--
Damien Elmes