Re: Several serious problems

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Several serious problems
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:34:19 -0400

    It won't break anything if done correctly, but I don't remember how
    much of a change it is relative to the 21.2 code and I don't know who
    might have been testing it, if anyone.  My Cyrillic changes also
    filled in the koi8-r and alternativnj translation tables properly, and
    that may be mixed up with it.

If you want to extract the precise changes that would make sense
to install in Emacs 21.3, we could possibly do that.  Otherwise
I guess we have nothing to install.