[cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode

From: Karl Chen
Subject: [cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:55:12 -0700 (PDT)

I think some bug was introduced recently (past couple days) in cvs.

I use pc-selection-mode (i.e. shift-movement-keys = extend selection,
which is visible) and the mark gets deactivated randomly very often - to
the point of unusability. This also occurs with transient-mark-mode. It
only occurs right after a keystroke (command).

This is my post-command-hook, if it matters:
post-command-hook's value is
(force-mode-line-update t)

Local in buffer *scratch*; global value is
(tooltip-activate-mouse-motions-if-enabled
semantic-post-change-major-mode-function global-font-lock-mode-buffers
highline-highlight-current-line ecb-handle-major-mode-activation)

--
Karl Chen / address@hidden