Re: [cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [cvs] bug when using pc-selection-mode/transient-mark-mode
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:27:20 -0400

    I think some bug was introduced recently (past couple days) in cvs.

I don't see any change in the past 10 days that could be relevant.
Do you recall when you did the CVS update to build the previous version of
Emacs in which you did not see this problem?

Can you send one precise self-contained test case to try?
Please read the Bugs section in the Emacs manual, which provides
guidelines on how to write a bug report to give us the
necessary information so we can fix the bug.