Re: building macosx

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: building macosx
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:27:08 -0500 (CDT)

Andrew Choi wrote:

   There was also a report of a problem with bootstrapping on this list a
   little earlier.  But I was able to build without problem the version
   around 10:00 (GMT-6:00) on September 15.

I was able to build on September 15 too.  But I somehow wanted to
update the next evening (September 16) to include some recent changes.
That is when the problem I reported yesterday, and Bob Halley reported
in more detail today, occurred.  I tried again a few moments ago.  The
problem still occurs.  Like Bob, I am using Red Hat.  Has anybody else
been able to build the latest CVS today?  Is this a Red Hat specific
problem?  Bob already tried using a more up to date gcc version,
without success.

Sincerely,

Luc.