Re: A few questions about occur-mode

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few questions about occur-mode
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:32:35 -0300

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 15:39:38 -0400
Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> For now, please don't.

Ok. Still, it´d be useful to give it some though as you suggest.

> If we do this, we should do it in all of those modes.  This too calls for
> more though and study.

Ok. My .emacs for now, then.

> No particular reason.

Wouldn´t then be logical to rename them? AFAIK, user functions for a
mode FOO are usually FOO-func1, FOO-func2, not FOO-mode-func1,
FOO-mode-func2. I don´t think changing them would cause trouble, as
users are probably using them throug bindings in occur-mode and not
directly with M-x.

> I don't remember anything about that.

Any idea, anyone?

Thanks,