Re: status of utf-8.el, etc [Re: Several serious problems]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: status of utf-8.el, etc [Re: Several serious problems]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:19:55 -0400

    > I think we're wasting way too much effort on 21.3.

    I'm not sure there _enough_ effort going into it.  There seem to be
    various trivial things being done of the sort I thought were banned,
    but important problems aren't getting attention.

Could you send a clear description of these important problems?

Please try not to be terse--when you mention something tersely,
I often do not know what it refers to, and then it won't do any good.