Failure During make on Mac OS X 10.2.1

From: David Wheeler
Subject: Failure During make on Mac OS X 10.2.1
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:31:51 -0700

Howdy,

While attempting to compile Emacs from CVS tonight (downloaded about half an hour ago), I got this error:

/usr/lib/libncurses.dylib(lib_termcap.o) definition of _UP
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `/usr/local/src/emacs/src/../lisp/abbrev.elc', needed by `../etc/DOC'. Stop.
make: *** [src] Error 2

So, uh, how do I make it go again?

TIA!

David

PS: Please reply to me directly, as I am not subscribed to the list.

address@hidden                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: address@hidden