Re: XPM images

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: XPM images
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:49:20 -0400

    ;; `defstruct' generates a bunch of ugly byte-compiler warnings, so we
    ;; do this manually.
    (defun make-xpm-pixmap (&rest keyword-args)
      "Create and return a `xpm-pixmap'.

I am having trouble understanding the code because nothing says
what purpose this data structure is used for.  The file needs
an overall description of the logic.

It also needs the info on what the entry points are and what they do.

None of the functions says it produces or outputs a PPM,
and I can't figure out which function is supposed to do that.