Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:25:56 +0100

On Tue, 05 Nov 2002 23:49:50 -0500, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I think 21.3 may be just a few weeks away.

I'm glad to hear that.

> It is easy enough for people to see in CVS what we are working on.

I couldn't count with both my hands the amount of friends I have that use
Emacs routinely, but have never been nowhere near the Emacs CVS, and
*do* have the perception that Emacs releases are few and far between...

Still, I don't know if that's a problem or not. What *is* a problem is
the fact that we are unable (or at least relatively unsuccessful) to
attract more people.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u