Re: server-start under Windows

From: bkey1
Subject: Re: server-start under Windows
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 09:14:02 US/Eastern

address@hidden wrote:
  > Probably, the solution is to use a local network connection if
  > :family 'local isn't supported.  This can be tested in lisp with
  >
  >      (featurep 'make-network-process '(:family  local))
  >
  > Maybe Stefan can help you here.

Stephan, can you provide any assistance with this issue?  If you can give me an
idea what needs to be changed, I would be more than willing to make the change.

Just as a reminder, the issue at hand is that I have managed to port
emacsclient to Windows but I cannot test it because I get the following error
when I call server-start
   "Unknown address family"
due to a failure in the built in function "make-network-process" (process.c,
line 2749).