Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: 21.2.90 pretest, 21.3, 21.4...
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:07:38 -0500

    1 patch or 1 patch set to fix something well defined that's said to be a
    bug; examples out of the blue: disabling fringes, enabling encoding
    unification, prevent crash on architecture 'foo', and the like.

This would be extra work, and since we are short-handed, I won't make
any commitment to do this or lead the users to expect this.  If people
want the very latest sources, they can always get them from CVS.