Re: change in X character input processing

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: change in X character input processing
Date: 11 Nov 2002 20:08:34 +0000

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> If you've got emacs, why care about those other 99% of the programs
> which you probably only use 1% of the time :-) :-) :-)

Why the emoticons?  I don't use them at all for multilingual input,
other than occasional tests of things in Yudit, I guess.

(For what it's worth, the major non-English script I'm actually
interested in using is maths, which has a lot in common with CJK.  I
partly pick examples like euro for familiarity, though I also want
them to work well.)